In accordance with Articles (55) of the Articles of Association of Al Baraka Islamic Bank (B.S.C) –Closed) the Board of Directors of the Bank is pleased to invite the Shareholders to attend the Bank’s Annual General Meeting to be held on Monday 25 March 2019 at 12:00 a.m. at the Headquarter of AlBaraka Banking Group, Shaikh Saleh Kamel Hall, 1st floor, Bahrain Bay, Kingdom of Bahrain.
The Agenda for the Annual General Meeting shall be as follows:
1. Review the Board of Directors report on the activities of the Bank for the Financial Year ended 31 December 2018.
2. Review Sharia Supervisory Board’s report for the Financial Year ended 31 December 2018.
3. Review and discuss the External Auditors’ report for the Financial Year ended 31 December 2018.
4. a). Discuss and approve the Financial Statements for the Year ended 31 December 2018.
b). To approve the operations with regards to the related parties’ transactions as stated in note No. 25 of the financial statements in (a) above.
5. Absolve the Directors from liability for the Financial Year ended 31 December 2018.
6. Appoint external auditors subject to the approval of the Central Bank of Bahrain for the Financial Year 2019 and to authorize the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration.
7. Review the Corporate Governance Report as per CBB instruction: -
(a) Review the evaluation of the performance of AIB Board, Members and Committees.
(b) Review the percentage Report of Board of Directors attendance at Board Meetings for 2018.
8. To discuss any urgent matter arises according to Article 207 of CCL No. 21/2001 as amendment.
Khalid Rashid Al Zayani